WELCOME TO SCLMA
The Sunshine Coast Local Medical Association (SCLMA) was founded at a Reconstituted Meeting held at the Midway Motel, Nambour on 16 February 1979. Prior to that doctors had met informally at meetings organised by our current Patron, Dr Ian Colledge at Nambour Hospital.
Members of the AMA Executive attended and current Life Member, Dr Clem Nommensen was elected President, with Dr H A Dalziel elected Secretary/Treasurer.
Currently the SCLMA has over 300 medical professional members including general practitioners, specialist practitioners, doctors in training and retired doctors.
The Aim of the SCLMA Association Inc
The objects for which the Association is established are:
- The promotion of the medical education of the members, and of the local community;
- The promotion of the medico-political interests of the members, patients, and the local community;
- Liaison with other medical representative bodies;
- The promotion of quality medical services;
- The promotion of an environment to facilitate and encourage social interaction between members of the Association.
Search for a local medical professional…